cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of docs/Releasing?
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:30:03 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 14 nov. 05, à 10:09, hepabolu a écrit :
>
>> ...From my POV there are no or only minor issues in the docs. Let's
>> see what the others have to say...
>

> IMHO the only critical thing is to have these pages updated when the
> release is done:
>
>   http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html

David and I did some work on this during our Forrest Friday last week.
We both have a version of the Daisy plugin that will produce
changes.html from the status.xml file alongside the daisy docs. So all
you need to do is make sure that status.xml is up to date.

I can't release the plugin with this hack as it breaks other users
sites. I know what I need to do to make it releasable though. If I don't
get the opportunity to release before the end of the week I will
generate the docs on my local machine for the release - they will be
identical to those on the Forrest Zone, but with the inclusion of
changes.html.

>   http://cocoon.apache.org/news/

Probably best to get this into Daisy, since a news page should be fairly
frequently updated.

Ross