cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Bößwetter <dan...@daniel-boesswetter.de>
Subject Re: HTTP POST with XML body
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2005 19:40:38 GMT
Hi Bertrand,

Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> I'm always picky about names so I'll make a few suggestions if you
> don't mind: with the goal of making sitemaps more self-explanatory I'd
> use the following parameter names: post-body, post-body-encoding,
> username, password, drop-request-parameters.

Ok, good idea. I changed the names accordingly.

>> ...I attached a diff against the 2.1.7 version of
>> WebServiceProxyGenerator. I tested a couple of cases and it seems to
>> solve at least my problems (for now)...
>

> Would it be possible for you to provide some HtmlUnit test cases along
> with your patch, to demonstrate your changes? Having this would help
> make this generator a "first-class citizen" (and you'd be a bit of a
> hero as that block doesn't have automated tests currently ;-)
>
> You can find example of such tests in

Hm, I think I could do this, but I didn't find any htmlunit-test in the
2.1.x distribution nor in the SVN-trunk. The build target htmlunit-tests
doesn't exist either.

Could you please clarify which source tree I should be using or which
patches I need to apply?

Best regards,
Daniel