cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Searching for a cool portal layout
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 23:22:49 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> No, I'm fine with that. I'm happy for any improvement wrt to layout and
> usability. Obviously html and css are not my core domain... :)

Carsten, could you go over the portal sample once again? There are still
some namespaces left in the resulting html (e.g. xmlns:java xmlns:cl etc.).

I'm not sure if that has any influence on the CSS, but it prevents valid
  HTML and since we strive to adhere to standards, we might as well try
to get to valid HTML as far as possible.

I also noted an extra 'coplet' attribute added here and there. Not sure
if it's necessary for the workings of the portlet, but if you can loose
it, please do.

If I run into other quirks I'll post them.

Bye, Helma