cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Searching for a cool portal layout
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 15:59:34 GMT
Paolo Ambrosio wrote:
>>So, if someone is interested in providing a new layout (css and perhaps
>>images), that would be really cool. I think especially the tabs need
>>some improvements.
>>
>>So anyone interested?
>

> I haven't seen yours yet but some time ago I made a div+css layout for
> the portal. If I remember well, it works with all browsers (it took me
> a long time to find something that works on ie!). It was designed to
> be easily adapted to every graphical style (it has some additional
> divs). The graphical layout is "ugly" but i think the html structure
> works. If interested, I'll try to find it in my backup, fix it up a
> bit and post it in the weekend.

Please do, I'm always interested in seeing what others make of it.

BTW Carsten: if you want your tabs to have images to mimic "real" tabs,
you need to add an <a href="#"></a> to the selected tab, otherwise it is
not possible to add a left side AND a right side of the tab image to the
  item.
That means that the selected tab is also a link that leads to a refresh
of the page.

Do you have any objections to that?

Bye, Helma