cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DOCS] Building for release - update round 2
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:44:37 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>> Perhaps Vadim can create a diff for us again to check this status,
>> once the build has completed in around 3 hours.
>

> Cool stuff.
>
> Send me result of
>   find . -name "*.html"

I just sent it offlist, but I sent it from the zone, not sure if mail is
set up correctly there. If you don't recieive it you can get it at
http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs/2.1/fileList.txt

(note this is not regenerated when the site is rebuilt)

The two files forms/binding/binding.html and
forms/binding/xmlbinding.html will become the correct files. The only
other known problem at this stage is i18n-transformer is now
i18nTransformer (see earlier mail)

Ross