cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: generating the 2.1 Changes page (Was: [Vote] Releasing 2.1.8 tomorrow)
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:10:22 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 11 nov. 05, à 04:26, David Crossley a écrit :
>

>> ...The top-level docs are now building the changes page
>> by getting the status.xml file from the 2.1 branch svn.
>> Not ideal, but it works....
>

> Great!
>
>> http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-site/changes.html
>>
>> The problem is that that page will not be added to the
>> 2.1 docs package, but at least we can update it on the
>> website...

Yes, this is a l;imitation of the quick hack solution I had to do for
the URL space solution, there is a workaround for now (see below). It
will be fixed shortly. However...

> You mean, the page will not be in the distribution?

Not necessarily, add a match into the daisy-to-docs sitemap.xmap and we
can have it generated by Forrest alongside the daisy docs.

Ross