cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with ReloadingClassLoader
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:20:45 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Torsten Curdt wrote:

>> You can reproduce it all the time only with generators??
>

> yep, I'm using Eclipse 3.1 and the class-dir points to the porject's
> output directory.

Well, I came across this problem when I wanted to use a generator but I don't
think this problem is related to generators in  general.

Maybe you can try out
http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/rcl/Ccooon%20ReloadingClassloaderTest.zip
which contains a ready to use Eclipse project and an html generator that
produces my problem. I hope this error is reproducible by others :-/

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc