cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Problem with ReloadingClassLoader
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 06:47:53 GMT
I have a nasty error that I can't track down. I'm using the ReloadingClassloader
of trunk and include it with following code:

<map:classloader>
   <class-dir src="../blah"/>
</map:classloader>

I declare a couple of components like generators and actions. Using an action
works as it has been doing for months but since an upgrade to the latest SVN I
get following error when declaring a custom generator:

The HTTP response is:

HTTP ERROR: 500 my.CustomGenerator (Bad index in constant pool.)

At the console following stacktrace appears:

java.lang.ClassFormatError: my.CustomGenerator (Bad ind
ex in constant pool.)
         at org.apache.cocoon.components.classloader.ReloadingClassLoaderFactory$
DefaultClassLoader.fastFindClass(ReloadingClassLoaderFactory.java:182)

Any ideas?

BTW, currently ReloadingClassLoaderFactory doesn't work out of the box as it
isn't declared in any xconf and also requires commons-io which is optional.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc