cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DOCS] Building for release - update round 2
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 21:45:18 GMT
hepabolu wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>> Results are encouraging - now diff between old URI space and new
>> version is much smaller (attached as well)
>>
>> Note that there are several numbered docs in there - either
>> mislabelled old docs or newly added docs, i have not checked.
>

> Note, somehow only the menu is up on forrest.zones, all linked pages are
> gone. I suspect this is due to the split in the navigation doc in Daisy
> and should be fixed when Ross adjusts the appropriate files in Forrest.

I'm not seeing this. I see the full contents of the site, all looking
lovely, with the corect URLspace. Are you still seeing this problem?

There are three broken links in the site build now, I'll look at those
tomorrow morning (UTC), if someone else wants to have a go at it the
broken links are shown on:

http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs/broken-links.xml

They look like they are in the index file since they are referenced from
a great many pages.

> Here are snippets of your diff that I want to comment on:

I'll look at this later in the thread, after I have read Vadims response.

Ross