cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DOCS] Building for release - update
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:33:29 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>> Ross Gardler wrote:
>>
>>> There are now three possible workarounds, it's up to others to pick
>>> one and go with it in order to get the release out:

I managed to get enough time before my plane to look at the current
problem with the new Daisy navigation + Forrest solution. I'm not sure
why overnight builds didn't report problems, but there was an issue in
the Forrest plugin. Now resolved, I think - again not tested, I'm about
to leave the airport so can't do that.

If you want to use any of the other solutions that's fine by me, I'm
just killing dead time.

Ross