cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: [DOCS] Building for release - update
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 03:41:08 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> There are now three possible workarounds, it's up to others to pick one
> and go with it in order to get the release out:

Why can't we write locationmap.xml and supply it to Forrest instead of torturing
Daisy's navigation doc & Forrest Daisy plugin? Would it work?

Attached is my take on locationmap.xml, mostly removing path fragments. Results
are encouraging - now diff between old URI space and new version is much smaller
(attached as well)

Note that there are several numbered docs in there - either mislabelled old docs
or newly added docs, i have not checked.

Vadim