cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DOCS] Building for release - update
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 00:35:30 GMT
hepabolu wrote:

>> In short: after I've added the missing nodeIds and Ross changed the
>> site.xml file in Forrest, the only thing left are the links from the
>> samples into the docs.
>> The top-level can probably used as is with the exception of the live
>> sites, these are updated in Daisy.
>

> AFAICT I fixed all missing nodeIds.

Great stuff Helma.

This approach enabled me to easily modify the Forrest plugin to handle
the imports, so we are still mirroring the nav documents in Daisy
without any changes in Forrest to the site structure.

Currently, what happens is that if a Daisy navigation node contains an
import then it doesn't add anything to the URL-Space for that node. When
I have more time I'll make this more configurable, but hopefully it will
be sufficient for this.

WARNING
-------

I have *NOT* tested this very extensively, in fact I've just done a few
simple manual checks, I've not even done a full site build. I have a
very early start tomorrow and I'm going to bed now.

The next build of the ForrestBot will reveal all, if we get no message
to this list then the build went well, so it is time to see how close to
the required URL Space we are.

The next build is due in 1.5 hours (that is 2 am UTC).

I'm not able to look into this again until Friday AM (UTC + 1).

Ross