cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: [M10N] fixing repo for cocoon
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 17:14:14 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

>> The lacking POMs are in the Apache Maven repository
>> http://cvs.apache.org/repository.
>

> You mean M2 is just issuing a missleading messaging?
> The POM there is invalid?
>
> Actually I don't get what you mean!

I meant that when I tried to compile whiteboard/cocoon-flat-layout I got
some error message related to knopflerfish which not is available in
ibiblio but in http://cvs.apache.org/repository. After having added,

  <repositories>
    <!-- Apache specific maven repositories available to all blocks -->
    <repository>
      <id>apache-cvs</id>
      <name>Apache CVS Repository</name>
      <url>http://cvs.apache.org/repository</url>
      <layout>legacy</layout>
    </repository>
  </repositories>

to the top level POM, that problem dissapeard. Still it doesn't compile
complaining that javax.servlet doesn't exists. Haven't had time to do
anything about it though.

Don't know if this was related to your problem.

/Daniel