cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DOCS] Building for release
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 15:20:23 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

>>> I compared current /2.1/ site URI space with the files in tar.gz and 
>>> found out that actually there are way more differences than I 
>>> thought... *All* URIs but one has been altered. Diff attached.

>> This is useful. I now see that the Daisy navigation document is not 
>> the same as the original site navigation - ooops I really should have 
>> verified that. I had been assuming it was correct and therefore 
>> verifying the Forrest docs agains the Daisy docs not the Cocoon ones. 
>> I really ought to read your mails more carefully, sorry.

When recreating the original site in Daisy, I took great care that the 
nodeIds in Daisy resulted in an identical path as the original site. I 
may have missed one or two.

Seeing the mismatch in this diff, the only thing I can think of is 
removing the node id in the documentation "folder" in Daisy. I'm going 
to do that right now and see where that leads to.

AFAICT most mismatches are caused by an extra "dir" in the url, so one 
change has large impact on the diff.

Unfortunately I cannot recreate the diff, so if someone can help out and 
  check this, please do so.

I'll only do the 'documentation' node. If that leads to the correct 
result I'll see about the others too.

Bye, Helma

Mime
View raw message