cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Generator to transformer question
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 14:59:37 GMT
Ross McDonald wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> just a quick question as I am very new to working with the framework...
> if I am working in any transformer, is there a way to reference, the
> name or location of the xml source used in the generator step leading
> to this transformation, if someone could just point me in the general
> direction, I will explore further, thanks for your help,

What do you mean by "location of the xml" source? Is it the location of
the <map:generate> itself, or the location of the SAX events that are
sent to the transformer? In the latter case, you may want to have a look
at the ContentHandler.setLocator() event, as some generators (namely
file and JXTG) give location information of what they're generating to
the downstream pipeline elements.

Sylvain