cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Releasing 2.1.8 tomorrow
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 10:56:07 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>
>>Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>

>>>This is another try to get 2.1.8 finally out:
>>>
>>>Please cast your votes for releasing 2.1.8 tomorrow, 8th of November.
>>

>>-1 ... People have not addressed the documentation
>>side of things. See other recent email on this topic
>>to which nobody replied. We will not be able to update
>>the website, the documentation will not be packaged
>>with the release nor available alongside, there is
>>currently a changed URL-space which will bust links,
>>and there will be no list of changes for the release.
>>

> Ok, I'll wait with building the release until this problem is solved. As
> soon as I get a notice that all issues with the docs have been resolved
> I'll go ahead.

Sorry, I'm a little slow responding right now. I'm travelling at present
and only have intermittent access and time. However, the URL space
issues are not issues, just get David or myself to zip up te built docs
and there you go, you have the docs in the 2.1/... urlspace you want.
This issue was raised weeks ago and was fixed weeks ago.

Ross