cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Releasing 2.1.8 tomorrow
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 10:53:34 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>>David Crossley wrote:
>>
>>>there is currently a changed URL-space which will bust links,
>>
>>David,
>>
>>What changed URLs have you noticed, so far? If there is a list, it will
>>help fixing problems. Myself, I noticed that
>>  http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/introduction.html
>>
>>became
>>  http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs
>>  /2.1/documentation/introduction.html
>>
>>It probably can be easily fixed in the navigation document. I'm thinking of
>>removing node ID for 'documentation' node; or setting it to '.' might do
>>the trick.

The first part of the urlspace (i.e.
http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs) is nt part of the
generated docs. All we need to do is zip up the site built by Forrest
and unzip it in the target location, so to get
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/introduction.html

Just unzip in the root locaton for cocoon.a.o

(at least that is the intention of the build).

Ross