cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [M10N] fixing repo for cocoon
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 08:48:25 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>

>>Please keep in mind that some of the excalibur jars contains changes
>>included, right after the distro. How we are going to deal with this?
>>

>I think the dependencies have not changed since the last release, so we
>can just update the poms.

Sorry, I though the excalibur sources changed since last release. I
remember the lastest release was before Sept, 1st:

$cd svn/excalibur
$svn log --verbose -r {2005-09-01}:{2005-11-09} | grep ".java"
The output shows instrument, logkit, pool, datasource, soureresolver,
avalon-fw-api and avalon-fw-impl have .java files changed.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.