cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: svn commit: r331881 - /cocoon/trunk/tools/targets/compile-build.xml
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 22:12:07 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> On 08.11.2005 22:56, Leszek Gawron wrote:
>
>> joerg@apache.org wrote:
>>
>>> Author: joerg
>>> Date: Tue Nov  8 12:47:37 2005
>>> New Revision: 331881

>>> Log:
>>> include all test classes into cocoon-testcase.jar
>>

>> Why this way? I am using cocoon-testcase.jar as a separate test
>> dependency in my project. I do not want all test instances included.
>

> Can you explain it? The way it was broke some of our tests because of
> missing classes in cocoon-testcase.jar. Why shall not all test classes
> be included in the jar?
If you have a separate project based on cocoon and you want to test your
generators it's nice to have cocoon testing environment in a single jar
that contains the classes that are really needed. Our build system
should produce cocoon-test.jar which would contain reusable classes and
cocoon-testcase.jar which would contain cocoon specific test cases.