cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: Ajax libraries: let's wait a bit
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 15:09:33 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Ugo Cei wrote:
>

>> Il giorno 08/nov/05, alle ore 11:06, Sylvain Wallez ha scritto:
>>
>>> The framework that currently satisfies these constraints is the Dojo
>>> toolkit. It is packed with impressive features, is developped by a
>>> community that functions very much like Apache and has an
>>> Apache-compatible licence.
>>

>> Have you seen the new Dojo rich text editing widget [1]?
>

> Yup, I'm subscribed to the Dojo lists and follow everything :-)
>
> I also fell in love with their fisheye list [2]!

Hmm, doesn't seem to be working, at least not in my Firefox.  I assume
it's supposed to do something like the menu on my site: http://lojjic.net ?

Looking at their HTML source it's difficult to even call it HTML, there
are so many custom presentational attributes.  If this approach is
indicative of Dojo as a whole I'd stay away from it.