cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject AJAX Page update effect
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 13:14:25 GMT
I have 2 issues with page update effect:
- the effect is enabled only for some samples. Shouldn't we make some
effect default?

- If a combobox is not required (no asterisk in default rendering) even
if you have page update effect active you won't see anything as the
combobox itself does not change colour. Blinking surrounding span does
not work as the combobox fills the span completely.