cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: [M10N] fixing repo for cocoon
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 14:28:20 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:

>Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>

>>We can do this ourselves I think - the best (but most time consuming)way
>>would imho be to convert excalibur to use maven 2.
>>

>Well, the poms are partially converted so that's a big part done
>already. Provided the repository is somewhat properly organized,

Excalibur is built with Maven1 so it should be properly organized.

> going
>through the poms and stripping them of unnecessary cruft shouldn't take
>too long - even though it's utterly boring!
>
>Is excalibur still being developed? Last svn commit seemed to be 3 days ago.

It is maintained rather than developed.

If you feel like taking care of it, just subscribe to
dev@excalibur.apache.org and ask about M2. Even if the list isn't that
active, many of the Excalibur and Avalon developers read it so you
probably get respons.

Before, Cocoon committers automatically got commit access to Excalibur,
don't know if that is the case anymore.

/Daniel