cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [M10N] fixing repo for cocoon
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 23:25:53 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:

>Hi Antonio,
>
>Glad to see you've decided to get involved with M10N ;-)

Just playing around! ;-)

>I've updated the cocoon maven page on daisy [1], see section "the new
>dependency doesn't use maven yet", step 5 and 6 should be what you're
>looking for. Maybe this page should be made more accessible somehow,
>it's not linked from the main page anywhere.

Thanks for the hint. This is exactly what I was looking for!
(I was not aware that I have access there.) :-)

I just did the jdtcore-3.0.2.pom and jdtcore-3.0.2.pom.md5

Under "The new dependency doesn't use maven (yet)". Please add this info:

The poms need to be added under: $M2_REPO/{groupId}/{artifactId}/poms/
ie: for jdtcore. this dir is: $M2_REPO/eclipse/jdtcore/poms/

** Creating md5 **

For the md5, execute:

On BSD: md5 -q [artifactId]-[version].pom > [artifactId]-[version].pom.md5
On Linux: md5sum [artifactId]-[version].pom > [artifactId]-[version].pom.md5

For sha1, execute:

On BSD: sha1 -q [artifactId]-[version].pom > [artifactId]-[version].pom.sha1
On Linux: sha1sum [artifactId]-[version].pom >
[artifactId]-[version].pom.sha1

>Note that creating the poms on cvs.apache.org is only a temporary
>measure, as ideally it are the projects themselves who need to do this
>on ibiblio.

Yep.

BTW, in the apache repo we have an artifact for jakarta-oro. We should
use instead "oro". Or if posible, redirect the repo as maven2 do for the
servletapi.

I am not on the maven maillist. :-(

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo