cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: ForrestBot build for cocoon-site FAILED
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 15:03:47 GMT
On 05.11.2005 14:45, Ross Gardler wrote:

> Of course, someone could fix the broken link, then the nags would go
> away ;-)

To do this myself I have to get more to know about the current docs
infrastructure. Can somebody give me an overview about it or does a
document exist to read about it? How do Daisy and Forrest integrate?
What gets official documentation? And what's the wiki's role in to game?
And what actually do I have to change to get something fixed like the
link above?

Jörg