cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: [Documentation] Empty TOC at the top of FAQ pages
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 13:48:02 GMT
hepabolu wrote:
> Ross or David,
> on verifying that the FAQ pages are now correctly generated I came
> across a cosmetic glitch:

> has an empty TOC at the top.
> The other FAQ pages all have an extra line, separating the title from
> the first section.
> Could either one of you remove the empty TOC and the empty line?

The empty TOC has now gone away, assuming I fixed the ForrestBot (new
build due in a couple of hours).

It was running out of memory before reaching this age and so was not
regenerating the page, in other words it was still showing an error from
a previous version.

The empty line is still there, but I'll have a look at that as soon as I

View raw message