cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: [M10N] new repo layout
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 15:16:14 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> I explained about tags above. For branches it depends, quoting Niclas:

I understand about tags. Please help me out with branches. Here is current
situation, in english:

   cocoon 2.1 branch depends on cocoon-blocks-xsp 2.1 branch
   cocoon 2.1 branch depends on cocoon-blocks-forms 1.0 branch

   cocoon 2.2 branch depends on cocoon-blocks-xsp 2.2 branch
   cocoon 2.2 branch depends on cocoon-blocks-forms 1.0 branch
   cocoon 2.2 branch depends on cocoon-blocks-template 1.0 branch

   cocoon trunk depends on cocoon-blocks-xsp trunk
   cocoon trunk depends on cocoon-blocks-forms trunk
   cocoon trunk depends on cocoon-blocks-template trunk

How this can be translated into the svn directories, in your view? I can see how
standard m2 layout handles it, I don't see how your proposed layout can
accomodate this.

(Note: as soon as 2.2 is out we will have to branch it out for maintenance and
continue 2.3/3.0 development in the trunk. Above shows post 2.2 release situation.)

Vadim