cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Releasing on friday
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 08:46:43 GMT
Ugo Cei wrote:

> Il giorno 03/nov/05, alle ore 06:47, Carsten Ziegeler ha scritto:
>
>> Please cast your votes for releasing 2.1.8 on friday, 4th of November.
>
> -0.5. Too many CForms last minute changes, as you wrote in response to
> Sylvain.

+1 from me. Let's not delay once more the baby

The last minute change is just about replacing "-input" with ":input"
within two XSLs, to avoid problems later.

I could have kept silent on this minor issue, as its probability is
rather low, but wanted to avoid any future backwards compatibility issue
in the future is it really becomes a problem.

This a way also to start some consistent naming practices in
stylesheet-generated elements, which will be more and more needed as
widgets of increasing complexity will appear.

> Incidentally, I'm +1 on Sylvain's proposed changes to element id
> generation strategy.

Ok.

Sylvain