cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a new cocoon logo?
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 22:30:42 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> +1 to new skin but only with new content.

I'd like a more lighter (i.e. in color) skin, much along the lines of
the current Maven site.

If you want to make new content a prerequisite for a new skin, it won't
happen for a long time. The speed of updating/adding content is simply
too slow for that.
I'd propose an new skin for Cocoon 2.2.

> -1 to the logo, no reason to change a widely recognized one with a new
> one just for sake of change.

There is no reason to stick with the current logo forever. A slight
change that "modernizes" the logo would be ok. And I don't want to start
the discussion on what "modern" is.
However, I'm -1 on the initial proposal since there is no relation with
the old logo.

All good changes come in many small steps.

Bye, Helma