cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: a new cocoon logo?
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 09:48:12 GMT
Jeroen Reijn wrote:
> Hi Frédéric,
>
> looks nice! Beside the cocoon logo, I personally would like to see
> that the cocoon website gets a redesign. Especially if we want make
> the buzz.

I agree that the Cocoon website needs a redesign. However, a redesign
with the same old content doesn't really makes sense and could do more
harm than good. But with the cool new documentation that is coming, we
definitely have to change the skin of our website to clearly show people
that something new is there.

About the logo, however, I really prefer the current one, which is way
more readable and is also well-known.

Sylvain