cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniele Madama" <d.mad...@pronetics.it>
Subject Flowscript debugger doesn't work
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:41:14 GMT
Hola,
from a lot of time (3 months of course) the flowscipt debugger doesn't
work, if I try to enable it in cocoon.xconf ed execute the forms sample,
It broke the flow esecution.

I'm not a rhino expert, so I can say if It depends from new version of
rhino or not. But I think that it could be useful, so is possible to have
this nice feature to work? If not, I think that we should remove it from
cocoon.xconf (remove the commented element).

Regards
Daniele

--
The box said "Requires Windows 95/98/Me/Nt/2k/XP or better" .... so I
installed Linux !

Daniele Madama

Pro-netics s.r.l.
Via Elio Lampridio Cerva 127/c