cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WEB-INF/entities
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 05:56:26 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:

> Would it make sense to package up the entities stuff and include it in
> cocoon-core.jar or perhaps in cocoon-entities.jar ? Is this possible at
> all ?

I know a bit about the entity resolver [1] but i don't
know about this.

The WEB-INF/entities/catalog reference is important.
That is configured in WEB-INF/xconf/cocoon-core.xconf line 289

Try it. There are some samples to exercise it at
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/release/samples/catalog/welcome
... that path has changed recently in trunk.

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/catalog.html

-David