cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject author tags (Was: Planning 2.2)
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 00:40:40 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> Antonio Fiol Bonn?n wrote:
>
> >This can't possibly be what we need, as anyone would have done it
> >faster than me, but anyway, here it goes.
>
> IIRC the problem was not the pure removal, but the mentioning of the
> authors in a contrib file file.

Exactly. If it was an easy job, then we would have done
it by now. There is discussion in the archives about
how the attribution should be done. One suggestion was
adding to the status.xml file so that they get listed
at the changes.html page. Another suggestion was a
"contrib" type file.

http://search.gmane.org/?query=author+tags&email=&group=gmane.text.xml.cocoon.devel
... as you can see there is lots of discussion.
There were various votes and polls. Here is one:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.devel/34114

-David