cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r332608 - /cocoon/trunk/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/store/impl/EHDefaultStore.java
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 01:46:06 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> >Author: arje
> >Date: Fri Nov 11 09:17:23 2005
> >New Revision: 332608

> >Log:
> >Applied patch for issue 1683: Allow configuration of expiry in
> >EHDefaultStore
> >http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1683
> >+ Changed the copyright notice to "2004, 2005"
> >Please let me know if I did it wrong 8-%
> >
> Do you doing very well! :-)
>
> 2 small points:
>
> A. Use 2004-2005 instead
> B. Patch also 2.1.8. ;-)

Mentioning the issue number is great: COCOON-1683
That lets Jira create links to SVN commit logs.

You should also mention
Contributed by: Johan Stuyts

The other way that we give recognition is to add
an entry to the status.xml files in trunk and branch.
See the fix-for and due-to attributes. This generates
the Changes notes.

-David