cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon 2.1.8rc1
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 03:23:59 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:
> Jeremy Quinn wrote:
> > Torsten Curdt wrote:
> >
> >>5) In the Lucene examples I've created an index
> >>   but got a ResourceNotFound for
> >>
> >>   http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/lucene/statistic
> >>
> >>   And also an IOException when accessing index2 (how
> >>   can I create index2??)
> >>
> >>   http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/lucene/findIt2?
> >>queryString=cocoon
> >
> >It is a shame, but these samples never got over the loss on the xml
> >docs that used to be distributed with Cocoon.
> >These were what were indexed for those samples AFAIR.
>
> Remove them?

Erk, that is bad. How about just leaving them there,
knowing that they are broken, with a notice on the Lucene
Samples page. Someone might be able to later add a
specific set of example docs.

There is another side-effect of ripping out
the sources for docs. There are many links from
samples directly to local documentation.

-David