cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ForrestBot build for cocoon-site FAILED
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 09:51:12 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> >Ross Gardler wrote:
> >
> >>Of course, someone could fix the broken link, then the nags would go
> >>away ;-)
> >
> >To do this myself I have to get more to know about the current docs
> >infrastructure.
>
> Of course I wasn't suggesting you personally do it, but if you have the
> time to help...
>
> >Can somebody give me an overview about it or does a
> >document exist to read about it? How do Daisy and Forrest integrate?
>
> This build failure is not the Daisy integration stuff, that is
> cocoon-docs, this failure is in cocoon-site, which is the site docs
> found in the site module of Cocoons SVN.

Sorry, my fault. I didn't build the docs locally
after adding those pesky buttons. I was trying to
get the top-level site to look similar to the work
Ross has done for the 2.1 docs. Then to make matters
worse i went away for the weekend. :-)

> This works with the 0.7 release of Forrest, so the only real way of
> working with it is to install Forrest locally.

Someone could have simply looked at the last message
to cvs@cocoon to see what i had changed.

Not really any need to have forrest installed locally,

-David