cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject how to update the Cocoon website (Was: Promoting ApacheCon)
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 22:27:04 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Torsten Curdt a ?crit :
> >Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> >
> >>Our web site does currently provide no sign of the upcoming ApacheCon
> >>in
> >>December. Can someone please add the logo there?
> >
> >Hmm... I did add it directly to the site and Bertrand
> >committed the change - where is it gone?...
>
> I've restored the ApacheCon logo, it was lost when Vadim regenerated
> the site.

Yes, and it will happen again next time the
top-level site is regenerated.

> I'm a bit lost about how we handle this index.html page, is it meant to
> be generated? Anyway it's ok now, synced on
> people.apache.org:/www/cocoon.apache.org, should be online in a few
> hours.

The whole top-level site is described here.
[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonWebsiteUpdate
... same as it has always been.

Yesterday i upgraded that to use forrest_07.

Look at the automated production here.
http://forrest.zones.apache.org/
See "cocoon-site".

I will do the update of the top-level site on Monday
(away for the weekend) unless someone beats me to it.

I left the instructions at [1] for 2.1 alone, as i don't
quite understand what is happening for that.

-David