cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject [zone] keeping copies of the zone's config files
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2005 11:05:33 GMT
I have copied important config files (maybe not all of them, a
double-check would be welcome) to the committer's private SVN area, see
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/pmc/cocoon/
cocoon.zones.apache.org/README.txt

I've used a simple copy (described in that file) to bring the configs
to my local SVN sandbox for committing, this is not optimal but at
least we now have a safe copy of those files.

I haven't included anything from the Daisy setup, if someone who knows
Daisy better than me could do that, please have a look at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/pmc/cocoon/
cocoon.zones.apache.org/zone-config-files/UPDATING.txt and update
accordingly.

The idea is not to have a full backup in SVN, but only the critical and
zone-specific files, to be able to recreate the zone if something
catastrophic happens.

-Bertrand