cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefan Pietschmann" <Stefan.Pietschm...@inf.tu-dresden.de>
Subject Core Documentation
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2005 17:14:59 GMT
Hello Cocooners,

I'm desperately looking for Cocoon Core Documentation of any kind. I have -
quite unsuccessfully - tried to get a clue from looking at the soure, but
this whole sitemap processing seems quite complex.

What I need to do - and I will bug you with this in detail for sure later -
is in short: To setup a kind of manager object once the sitemap is read.
Then any element in a pipeline - like transform, act etc - might have an
additional attribute, which is to be evaluated by this manager. So I need to
know:

1.	where to instanciate the manager
2.	where and how to get the attributes of the pipeline elements before
they are appended to the ProcessingPipeline
3.	and how to access the manager object from there

For this any documentation or tips would be great. I read that Bertrand gave
an introduction on the Cocoon internals at the CocoonGT2005. Are there any
docs from there perhaps?

Thanx alot,

Stefan