cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: REQ Fixing really old bugs
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:07:34 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz <at> apache.org> writes:

> I don't think we'll ever get there, my last count says we have 303 open
> bugzilla issues, and my perception is that we have little collective
> energy to analyze and prioritize them, we've been chasing this for
> months now without significant results.
>
> How about doing a "bug amnesty" as follows?

I don't like the idea of a general amnesty. Really many bugs are only about
enhancements or provide at least patches. IMO it can give a bad impression to
the community if we just ignore these issues.

But I like the idea of an EXPIRED state. This applied *by hand* on the bugs is
not that disruptive.

Jörg

PS:

Is there again a problem known to infrastructure? I can not send any email to
dev@c.a.o via POP3 and GMX, but have to use Gmane for it:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.gmx.net.

<dev@cocoon.apache.org>:
140.211.166.49_does_not_like_recipient./Remote_host_said:_550_
http://dsbl.org/listing?213.165.64.20/Giving_up_on_140.211.166.49./