cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FYI: 2.2 samples pages reorganized
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:02:43 GMT
Le 10 oct. 05, à 13:59, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :
> ...I think it's a good idea to cleanup the page. But :) it raises two
> questions for me:
>
> a) How do I get to the other samples? I don't see any link.

There should be a link to "all samples" at the top right.

> ...b) Which blocks do we feature on the first page? I guess if we ask
> for
>    suggestions here on the list, we get a long list, e.g. Ralph and me
>    would probably suggest the portal block while others suggest a
>    totally different one.

We can of course vote to have more blocks, while keeping the list to
the minimum.

I agree that the portal belongs to the front page of the samples, I
should have added it really.

To add more blocks (or more pages), we just need to edit
src/webapp/samples/blocks/samples-pages.xml

-Bertrand