cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FYI: 2.2 samples pages reorganized
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:21:15 GMT
Le 10 oct. 05, à 14:16, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :

> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>>
>> There should be a link to "all samples" at the top right.
>>
> Oh, right, yes it's there - I overlooked it the first time. Perhaps it
> should be a little bit more prominent?

right, I'll improve it when I find some time, unless someone beats me
to it.

Another useful improvement would be to include the path to the block's
source code, it's easy as we have it in gump.xml which is merged to
build the samples pages.

>> ...To add more blocks (or more pages), we just need to edit
>> src/webapp/samples/blocks/samples-pages.xml
>>
> What happens if the block is excluded from the build?...

No problem, the samples-pages.xml is only used to filter out the blocks
which are actually included in the build, it looks for *.xsamples files
under webapp/blocks.

-Bertrand