cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move to Jira (Was: Re: Jira or Bugzilla...)
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 06:14:10 GMT
Le 11 oct. 05, à 12:43, Pier Fumagalli a écrit :

> Ok, there we go, here's the vote...
>
> [ ]   +1  Yes please, let's move all our bugs to Jira...

+1 BUT - I'm going to start a vote about
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/BugzillaIssuesCleanup, to do a big
cleanup in the next two weeks, so it would be better to wait until this
is done.

I expect to start the vote tonight or tomorrow morning when I find
time, and start the cleanup process monday by changing the state of
issues, which will send mails to bug owners and reporters.

What do you think? If it's ok for you to do it after the cleanup, I'll
add this info in the cleanup message ("we're moving to jira and would
like to cleanup our issues list before"), and ping you when we're done
with the cleanup.

Also, will there be a simple mapping of old to new issues numbers after
the move? Ideally, keeping the same issue numbers in jira that we have
in bugzilla?

-Bertrand