cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: REQ Fixing really old bugs
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:39:08 GMT
Le 12 oct. 05, à 15:34, hepabolu a écrit :

> ...Fine by me, but in the wiki page you say something along the lines
> "if you don't respond, the state stays WONTFIX", which in effect means
> you have to mark all bugs for "WONTFIX"...

Yes, using the "change several bugs at once" means we have to set all
to the same status.
The BUGZILLA_CLEANUP_2005_10 marker in the comments allows us to select
those bugs easily if needed later.

> ...However, I don't think you should include all bugs, only the older
> ones, e.g. don't include those added in September and October. I still
> think that will give users/contributors the wrong idea...

ok, fine.

> ...Suggested deadline: 3 weeks from the date of the change.

ok - let's wait a bit to see if there are other opinions, if not I
think we need a vote before actually doing it.

-Bertrand