cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: REQ Fixing really old bugs
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:03:10 GMT
Le 12 oct. 05, à 16:53, Vadim Gritsenko a écrit :

> What is the primary goal - do you want simply to get rid of issues or
> you want to make Cocoon better?...

My goal is to prioritize the issues, find out among these 300 those who
are worth working on. Without having to spend lonely hours on that, and
without having to wait six months for it to happen.

We could also, after three weeks, reopen the issues to which people
haven't responded, and set them to a low priority or use another flag
to identify them, instead of letting them in LATER state as suggested.

But at least we'd know on which issues people are actually waiting, the
all-important sorting and prioritzing would have been done in a
collaborative way, with our users.

-Bertrand