cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Ahles <p.ah...@gmail.com>
Subject AJAX form samples still broken? (was Cocoon 2.1.8 AJAX is important)
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2005 21:03:09 GMT
On 10/30/05, Sylvain Wallez <sylvain@apache.org> wrote:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> > Hi:
> >
> > AFAIK, Cocoon 2.1.8 will not have AJAX support for cforms. Is that
> > correct?
>
> Oh no, it's not correct! AJAX in CForms is there! Have a look at all the
> "(Ajax)" markers at
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/21branch/samples/blocks/forms/
>

>From an earlier post [1] I understood that the AJAX samples were
broken because you removed the Scriptaculous libraries. Now you say
there are samples with AJAX. Please clarify!

BTW: the multipage wizard (on htpp://cocoon.zomes.apache.org) does
some strange things using Firefox (on Wndows 2K): after filling in the
first form, press next to go to the next form, press previous to go
back to the first form, and you see both forms at once. There are
several javascript errors. In Internet Explorer pressing previous in
the last form gives a "Runtime Error" in line 122 (error: 'selected'
is null or not an object)

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=113039432827121&w=2

--
Patrick