cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject [M10N] new pom structure
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:43:20 GMT
I've just commited a new pom structure for the forms block. It looks
like this

src/blocks/
       pom.xml  --> contains all block modules
       /forms
           pom.xml  --> modules for this block + all lib dependencies
           /trunk
               pom.xml  --> implementation, depends on ../pom.xml
               /samples
                     pom.xml  --> sample related stuff, depends on impl
               /test

Once we've finalized the pom and block directory structure i'll convert
the rest of the blocks, no point in doing every step for all 60 blocks.

Further, the root pom now only has following modules :

    <module>core</module>
    <module>core/test-core</module>
    <module>webapp</module>
    <module>src/blocks</module>
    <module>src/mocks</module>

There is another multi-module pom in src/blocks that contains all the
block modules then.

Regards
Jorg