cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans>
Subject Re: [M10N] apache m2 repository layout
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:55:48 GMT

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> The repository [1] is synced with ibiblio. Actually it should only be
> used to upload stuff to ibiblio and then removed from [1]. m2 is able to
> read m1 repositories. What are your ideas?

Well experiments with the recent m2 RC shows that we will be getting
tons of these during each execution of build/compile/whatevertarget :

'excalibur-sourceresolve:excalibur-sourceresolve:pom:2.1' does not
appear to be valid. Its will be ignored for artifact resolution.

Reason: Invalid POM (not v4.0.0 modelVersion)

They clutter the output window and make it more difficult to see what is
really going on/wrong - annoying.

Additionally, i don't think we can benefit from transitive dependencies
with m1 style poms, or can we ?

View raw message