cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP] IRC support?
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:11:18 GMT

Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> I don't think we can be against someone giving answers there - but it
> would be cool, when people find solutions via IRC (or any other media ),
> to post them on the lists or on the wiki.

I suggested logging the IRC channel a while ago. I then actually tried
doing this, but my perl skills were too weak to get the bot [1] up and
running -> library version conflict with the perl distro on my server.

I remember Andrew getting it to work, but nothing happened since.

If we could get it to log, and we include the logs somewhere searchable
(daisy, wiki ...) that'ld be good enough already.

Jorg

[1] http://cvs.ilrt.org/cvsweb/redland/logger/