cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: [RT] Is Cocoon Obsolete?
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 13:35:25 GMT
curse you CTRL-ENTER!

Jorg Heymans wrote:

> These scaffolds can be easily built using m2 archetypes [1]. I'll try
> and whip up a basic prototype on my way to the hackathon. If done right
... if done right this could become an easy entry point for first time
users. Rather than downloading distro/choosing blocks/building src they
would just do

"m2 archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=cocoon-archetypes
-DarchetypeArtifactId=cforms-hibernate" -Dversion2.1.9"

and get a full blown webapp with code samples for cforms used with
hibernate, hello world and the works, based upon 2.1.9 release.

Jorg