cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject JCRSourceTestCase fails (was: Can anyone fix these problems before 2.1.8...)
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:15:15 GMT
Le 20 oct. 05, à 10:22, Bertrand Delacretaz a écrit :

> Le 20 oct. 05, à 09:07, roy huang a écrit :
>
>> Hi,all:
>>  1.in current svn,start cocoon in win32 and access it will generate
>> such exception:
>> Message: Configuration element FileSystem not found in SearchIndex.
>
> FWIW, I've just tested the BRANCH_2_1_X code, svn up, full rebuild, no
> local.* files, and I'm not seeing this problem on macosx.
> Looks like this is a windows-specific thing...

hmm...similar errors occur when running the JCRSourceTestCase:

Cannot access configuration information at null:36:21

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
   Cannot access configuration information at null:36:21
   at
org.apache.cocoon.jcr.JackrabbitRepository.configure(JackrabbitRepositor
y.java:98)
   at...

I won't have time to investigate more ATM, but maybe this helps.

-Bertrand